The Mix 104.1 Cares for Kids Radiothon returned on Friday, July 22, filling Boston's airwaves with extraordinary stories from the courageous Boston Children's patients and staff—and raising more than $650,000 to support the hospital's lifesaving care and research. Thank you to everyone who tuned in!
About the Mix 104.1 Radiothon►
How to participate►
Don't miss this opportunity to join Mix 104.1 in supporting Boston Children's! Here’s how you can help:
- Give online today.
Share your Boston Children's story:
- Families who share their stories spread hope for others and inspire listeners to support lifesaving care at the hospital. Submit your story today.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter the 50/50 raffle - it's a win-win►
As part of this year’s Mix 104.1 Cares for Kids Radiothon, you can help kids AND win big with the first ever 50/50 raffle to benefit Boston Children’s Hospital! One lucky winner will take home half the jackpot, but the real winners are the patients at Boston Children’s Hospital who will benefit from the lifesaving funds raised. Tickets start at $10—don’t miss this win-win opportunity!
To purchase tickets and learn more, visit bostonchildrens5050.com.
How your support can help kids►
- $15: 2 meal vouchers for a patient family
- $50: 1 hour of an interpreter, to help parents and doctors connect
- $65: 1 week of hospital parking for a patient family
- $100: 1 birthday party for patients (siblings included!)
- $250: 1 week of patient-family housing
- $500: art supplies for the patient activity room
Align your company with the pediatric hospital ranked the nation’s #1 for eight years in a row.
Thank you to our sponsors who helped make the 2022 Mix 104.1 Cares for Kids Radiothon possible.