It's been 10 years since my last FRR run and I'm excited to do it again in August while raising money for Boston Children's. Thanks for your help!
As you all know, I think I've got the best job on earth. Raising funds for BCH as a career leaves me speechless on a regular basis. BCH the #1 pediatric hospital in the country and we're so lucky to have it in our backyard. In addition to the unmatched care, the research happening here changes the face of care delivered to children, and adults, all over the world every day.
More on BCH - I believe so strongly in all the amazing things Boston Children's Hospital does for kids:
- The hospital's patient care programs are unusually sensitive to what sick and injured children and their families really need.
- Researchers regularly make amazing discoveries that change children's lives.
- Boston Children's welcomes kids whose families can't afford health care--more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
- Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
- And the hospital doesn't just stop there. Boston Children's really understands the importance of training the next generation of top pediatricians and nurses, so they can continue to provide the best, most innovative care possible to kids.
Thank you for supporting me, and the hospital, by making a gift today.