I've joined the Miles for Miracles team for a third marathon because I am passionate about helping kids at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care, and give families hope.
The NYC Marathon will be dedicated to brothers Liam & Oliver and the Cure SanFilippo Foundation.
Will you please help us create awareness of this fatal condition in children by supporting my fundraising goal with a donation today?
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.