Hi everyone! This year I’m proud to be running the New York City Marathon and fundraising for the Boston Children’s Hospital, a cause very close to my heart. My youngest brother, James, and my family, has been the recipient of some truly wonderful care at Boston Children’s Hospital, and I am honored to be running in their name. Anything you can donate to help me reach my goal and help other people like James would mean the world! Thank you!
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.