I've joined the Miles for Miracles team because I believe so strongly in all the amazing things Boston Children's Hospital does for kids:
- The hospital's patient care programs are unusually sensitive to what sick and injured children and their families really need.
- Researchers regularly make amazing discoveries that change children's lives.
- Boston Children's welcomes kids whose families can't afford health care- more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
- Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
- A fellow employee has a son 6 year old son Christian who regularly travel across the country to BCH for care.
- My oldest daughter was a frequent patient at a children's hospital and during one of her many stays said that when she grows up she will become a nurse to care for kids ---her goal came true.
- Finally, in March of 2019 I had the opportunity to run with "Adventureman" on his last marathon after running across the US to raise money for children's hospitals --- the last marathon started at Boston Children's and finished in Manchester by the Sea.
And the hospital doesn't just stop there. Boston Children's really understands the importance of training the next generation of top pediatricians and nurses, so they can continue to provide the best, most innovative care possible to kids.
Support me, and support the hospital! Please make a gift today.