In 2012, I set a goal for myself to run the 6 major marathons [London, Tokyo, Berlin, New York, Chicago and Boston]. I committed to use each marathon as a platform for raising money for a charity. I’ve completed the first 5 marathons and, with support from many of you, provided significant donations to worthy charities.
On October 11, 2021, I’ll be running the Boston Marathon, finishing up the 6 major marathon series. I’m looking for the support of those who are able to make this one my most impactful marathon fundraising event.
I've joined the Miles for Miracles team because I believe so strongly in all the amazing things Boston Children's Hospital does for kids:
• The hospital's patient care programs are unusually sensitive to what sick and injured children and their families really need.
• Researchers regularly make amazing discoveries that change children's lives.
• Boston Children's welcomes kids whose families can't afford health care--more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
• Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
• And the hospital doesn't just stop there. Boston Children's really understands the importance of training the next generation of top pediatricians and nurses, so they can continue to provide the best, most innovative care possible to kids.
Thank you for considering this worthy cause.