I am running the New York City Marathon this November!
This is the second time I will have the privilege of running the NYC Marathon for Boston Children's Hospital. In 2021, I was able to raise almost $9,000 for the Miles for Miracles charity. This year, I have set an ambitious goal of raising $10,000 for the hospital. I am extremely passionate about helping the kids at Boston Children's Hospital find lifesaving care and give families hope.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.