Hi Everyone! I will be running in the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon in November and I have joined the Miles for Miracles team with Boston Children’s Hospital to help raise money.
I am passionate about helping kids find lifesaving care and to give families hope. Boston Children’s Hospital has a special place in my heart as they have provided extensive care and relief to one of my very best friends who has battled Crohn's Disease for a large portion of her life.
Will you please help me reach my fundraising goal with a donation today?
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, provides family support and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics
- and so much more
Your support of my fundraising effort will positively impact the children and families at Boston Children’s Hospital and beyond. Thank you!
To learn more about Miles for Miracles, click this link.
Your donations and support are greatly appreciated!