In November I will be running the NYC Marathon with the Miles for Miracles Team through Boston Children's Hospital. After working at BCH for over a year now I am extremely excited to run my first marathon for a foundation that is so close to my heart. Every day I am inspired and blown away by my patients and their families as well as the amazing nurses, doctors and other members of the medical team. They are resilient, brave, and constantly maintain positive attitudes during difficult times. Not a day goes by where I don't leave work wondering what else I can do to make a more positive impact in my patients lives.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, supports families, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Any donation is appreciated, and I am so thankful for all the support and encouragement.
Thank you for your help!! Sara