I've joined the Miles for Miracles team because I am passionate about helping kids at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care, and give families hope. I have a unique opportunity to span all five NYC boroughs in November as a participant in my 2nd running of the NYC Marathon.
I am thrilled to raise funds, train in honor of, and partner with Bruce, an 8 year old boy with a rare and complex neuro-genetic condition called Angelman Syndrome (AS). As my patient partner, Bruce is a daily reminder why I am passionate about charity marathon running - a highly individualistic endeavor with a much greater reach and purpose, far beyond oneself.
Will you help me reach my fundraising goal with a donation today?
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics and more. THANK YOU!