I'm running the NYC Marathon with the Miles for Miracles team because I am passionate about helping kids at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care, and give families hope.
My Friends Nicole and Chris have benefited from the services provided for their daughter Emily who was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. After Emily was born she had 4 major surgery's by the time she turned one. The Doctor's and Nurses at Boston Children's Hospital helped my friends get through uncertain times, and lengthy surgeries. Nicole and Chris we able to take advantage of services the hospital provides families during Emily's hospital stays. As a friend it was hard watching what they went through that first year and I'm grateful to Boston Children's Hospital for providing critical care to Emily and support and resources to Nicole and Chris.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family support, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your donation will:
- Give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else
- Help children across the world get a second chance
- Fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures
- Help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing
- Bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics
- And so much more
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.