My name is Camelia and I will be running the New York City Marathon for the first time on November 5th. The Boston Children's Hospital holds a special place in my heart and am excited to be a part of the Miles for Miracles team.
I would love your help to reach my fundraising goal!!
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital's Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond. Thanks so much!