I'm so excited to be running my first ever marathon in NYC 2023 in support of Boston Children's Hospital! My wife, Emily, previously ran with Miles for Miracles in 2019 and encouraged and inspired me to join the team for a fantastic cause alongside her this year.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please consider contributing to my fundraising for the children and families at Boston Children’s at any level that is comfortable for you - I appreciate your support!