Running the NYC marathon has always been a goal of mine. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to bring a piece of my heart from Boston back with me to my home city.
I'm so excited to have joined the Miles for Miracles team because I am passionate about helping kids at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care, and give families hope.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.