As a previous college athlete, I learned how important staying physically fit can be for your mental well being and an overall healthier lifestyle. After graduating college, I found it hard to keep myself motivated, but I realized that I was wasting the precious opportunity and privilege I have to keep myself active. I hope that anyone can have the chance to get out there and be the best they can be.
Since signing up for the NYC marathon I have been ignited with a love for running again and I'm excited to represent the Boston Children's Hospital this fall.
I've joined the Miles for Miracles team because I am passionate about helping kids at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care, and give families hope.
Boston Children's Hospital and I would greatly appreciate any contribution made to go towards their mission.
Every dollar raised funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.