I've joined the Miles for Miracles team in honor of my cousin Molly, who was one of the strongest, bravest, brightest patients at Dana Farber/Boston Children's Hospital in 2010. I hope to make her proud and help other young children at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care.
Will you help me in reaching my fundraising goal in her name?
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.