Many of you know the incredible story of my little sister, Gracie, and her journey with 22q11.2 and Tetralogy of Fallot - her phenomenal success is in huge part due to the care she receives at Boston Children's Hospital. I've joined the Miles for Miracles team because I am passionate about helping kids like Gracie at Boston Children’s Hospital find lifesaving care, and give families like ours hope.
Will you help me reach my fundraising goal with a donation today?
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital’s Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can’t find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising—and the children and families at Boston Children’s and beyond.