I've joined the Miles for Miracles team to help the brave kids at Boston Children's Hospital.
As many of you know, our family will be eternally grateful for the lifesaving care our daughter Lily received at Boston Children's Hospital. When she was in Kindergarten, she suffered a traumatic and life threatening injury. If it hadn't been for the extraordinary Dr. Buchmiller, Lily might not be here today. She performed emergency surgery that I think could have gone quite differently if it had not been for this talented surgeon and her amazing team. The care she received while recovering was also top notch, and the reason she has no lasting impact on her health. Today she is a thriving 4th grader who loves to dance and can do so several hours a week. This could have had a tragically different outcome if it hadn't been for Boston Children's Hospital.
Every dollar I raise funds the very best medical care, breakthrough research and vital support services for sick or injured kids and their families. Your gift will:
- help children from your town and across the world get a second chance at life like our daughter did;
- give kids battling the most complex diseases care they can't find anywhere else;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to develop new treatments and cures;
- support patient programs, like music and art therapy, to let kids be kids, even during long hospital stays;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, such as food, clothing and housing;
- deliver the most compassionate, leading-edge care to every child who needs it.
Please support my fundraising and help the incredible kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital.