Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! As a NICU RN, running for Boston Children's Hospital is near and dear to my heart. I've joined the Miles for Miracles team to help the brave kids at Boston Children's Hospital.
About Me: My name is Kelly and I am 25 years old. I started off my nursing career in the ICU, that quickly became the COVID ICU. I then transitioned over to the NICU and haven’t looked back since. It is a true privilege to be able to care for these tiny miracles. My Aunt inspired me from a very young age when she ran the marathon in honor of my grandfather who passed away from leukemia. To be given the opportunity to run the Boston Marathon is a huge life accomplishment but to be able to run on behalf of Boston Children's Hospital Miles for Miracles team is a true honor and privilege.
Every dollar I raise funds the very best medical care, breakthrough research and vital support services for sick kids and their families. Your gift will:
- help children from your town and across the world get a second chance at life;
- give kids battling the most complex diseases care they can't find anywhere else;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to develop new treatments and cures;
- support patient programs, like music and art therapy, to let kids be kids, even during long hospital stays;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, such as food, clothing and housing;
- deliver the most compassionate, leading-edge care to every child who needs it.
Please consider supporting my fundraising and help the incredible kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital.