Lamacchia Realty has participated in the Boston Children's Hospital Corporate Cup and have raised over $200,000 for Boston Children's Hospital since 2016. This year, we have a goal of raising $75,000 as a team, and I have a personal goal of raising $25,000.
Boston Children's Hospital is very special to me and my family. In January 2000, my baby sister Heather was born with a heart defect and was under the unwavering medical attention of Boston Children's Hospital. Although she had the best of care, she passed away at six weeks of age. We have been supporting Boston Children's Hospital ever since, participating in various Walks for Kids, and now participating annually in the Corporate Cup.
There's no greater challenge or victory than helping to save the lives of children. While our team, and hundreds of participants, will be facing off against each other on the field, we stand together in the belief and hope that every child should have the chance to get better.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
I hope you will support me in trying to shape a future where all children can experience life to the fullest.