Help Score a Win for a Worthy Cause
I'm participating in Boston Children's Hospital's Corporate Cup. There's no greater challenge or victory than helping to save the lives of children. While our team, and hundreds of participants, will be facing off against each other on the field, we stand together in the belief and hope that every child should have the chance to get better.
As many of you may know my oldest son Kenny is a recipient of the miraculous work performed at this hospital. Kenny was born with a congenital heart defect that caused some life threatening issues when he was 6 weeks of age. Without the courageous work of Dr. Peter Lang, Kenny's chances were not very good. My family will always be indebted to Dr. Lang & the entire cardiology department at this amazing hospital. I have made it my life long mission to support them to the best of my ability.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
I hope you will support me in trying to shape a future where all children can experience life to the fullest.