I'm participating in Boston Children's Hospital's Corporate Cup. There's no greater challenge or victory than helping to save the lives of children. While our team, and hundreds of participants, will be facing off against each other on the field, we stand together in the belief and hope that every child should have the chance to get better.
***I set my goal at $10,001. To reach this, I am putting myself out there. As the worlds pickiest eater, for the right (agreed on) price I will take a bite of something that I've never had or dislike, which is like 99% of things. I only eat white meat chicken, eggs and a few other kids menu type things. The thought of anything else GROSSES me out!
Here is a link to the videos for you to "enjoy":
So hopefully you enjoy the misery and torture I go through while raising money for the kids. Even if you can only make a small donation, it counts. For every $1k raised I will post a new video. BUT if you have something in mind and are will to pay up, email me email@example.com and lets see how serious you are. But don't expect me to be eating roadkill or anything silly like that. If anything, guilt me into it with your donation!
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
I hope you will support me in trying to shape a future where all children can experience life to the fullest.