Help Score a Win for a Worthy Cause
I'm participating in Boston Children's Hospital's Corporate Cup. There's no greater challenge or victory than helping to save the lives of children. While our team, and hundreds of participants, will be facing off against each other on the field, we stand together in the belief and hope that every child should have the chance to get better.
This is a cause that has become very personal for me and my family. Our son Cameron was born last year with a rare genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome. Since his diagnosis, we've had a number of visits and stays, and we have seen firsthand the impact the doctors, nurses and staff have on these children and their families, making Boston Children's Hospital a truly special place.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
I hope you will support me in trying to shape a future where all children can experience life to the fullest.