Need an entry?
Application submissions will be reviewed by the Miles for Miracles staff. When completing the application, give thoughtful attention to your fundraising plan as we’re looking for runners who will go above and beyond in their efforts. You may receive a phone call to discuss your application and program requirements.
Please note: While we value Miles for Miracles alumni, those interested in running still need to apply and complete the application in full. You will receive a phone call to discuss your application. Alumni aren’t given priority, nor accepted automatically.
Accepted runners must
- Commit to raising/donating a minimum of $3,500
- Submit a non-refundable $100 administrative fee and a credit card number upon acceptance to the team
- Pay the $295 race registration fee to the New York Road Runners
Already have an entry?
If you've met the designated time standard following race guidelines, received an entry via the TCS New York City Marathon lottery or received an entry from another source, you can still join our team:
- Show proof of registration through the New York Road Runners website
- Apply to the Miles for Miracles team and select “own entry” as your registration type
- Commit to raising a minimum of $750
Besides the satisfaction of helping kids, our program offers benefits you can't get as an individual runner.
- Access to team coaches
- Customized training program and group runs
- Personal fundraising webpage on Boston Children's site
- Dedicated training and fundraising emails
- Team events (virtual and in-person TBD)
- Expert fundraising advice
- Team singlet (runner's shirt)
- Opportunity to partner with a Boston Children's patient for inspiration
*Benefits such as events and group runs are subject to change based on COVID-19 gathering precautions and regulations.