I'm participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 11.
In addition to the reasons listed below, we raise funds for Boston Children's Hospital as a yearly thank you for the care they have given our Ellie over the years. She lives a normal and healthy life as an energetic, smart and kind 7-year-old. This is something we could not have imagined at the beginning of our journey. Thank you for celebrating Ellie with us.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family support services and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four, outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.