We are participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 11.
You may or may not know that Catelyn was diagnosed with a rare brain abnormality when I was 18 weeks pregnant. We were pulled into a room following that ultrasound and "given our options." Easily one of the worst days ever. We continued to hear pessimism and worst case scenarios until we walked into Boston Children's Hospital when I was 28 weeks pregnant. We were seen by them until Catelyn was a year old, at which point they told us to go home and enjoy our sweet girl. If you know Catelyn, you know she is doing just fine...excelling in kindergarten and driving us crazy in the way that all healthy almost 6 year olds do. We are SO grateful for Boston Children's Hospital. We have walked in the Walk for Kids two times, before Covid. We are so excited to get back to it!
If you want to donate, that is great but no pressure! And if you want to join Catelyn's Squad, it is a really fun day walking along the water in Boston!
Every dollar we raise funds breakthrough research, family support services and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four, outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support our fundraising and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.