We are participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 12, to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
We are so grateful to be in close proximity to their provider's expertise and care as our 16 month old daughter, Etta, has walked her own medical journey at Boston Children's Hospital. She has 7 physicians, attended 81 appointments, completed 475 days of medication, and recently had surgery for a cochlear implant... and she is thriving with her peers! We hope by fundraising and walking that we are playing a small part in another family's journey to obtaining the answers and care that we received.
Every dollar we raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising - and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond. GET UP AND STEP IN ETTA'S NAME!!!