It's Nathan's Army's 5th year participating in the Boston Children's Hospital / Eversource Walk for Kids! This walk is so special to us as it raises money for Pediatric Research, something so important for Nathan's rare disorder which is closely monitored by his team of doctors at Boston Children's! Any amount helps us get closer to our team goal of $5,000!
I'm participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 11.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family support services and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four, outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.