My nephew Will was a Boston Children's Champion. We have walked with him for more than a decade raising funds for kids like him. We miss him so. Help me honor him by donating today. Thanks.
I'm participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 12, to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising - and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.