The Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 11 means everything to our family.
My daughter Chloe was diagnosed with Celiac disease in 2022 at 1 year old, and we felt overwhelmed, uncertain, and just fearful about what her future would look like. While searching for resources and guidance on how to best help her the Celiac Kid’s Connection support group based in Boston Children’s Hospital provided us vital resources and reassurance.
Every dollar we raise will go directly to Celiac support groups to help other families navigate their way through their Celiac journey. By supporting us, your gift will give children battling Celiac Disease, and their families, a network of support that provides:
- Education Resources
- Up-to-date information regarding celiac related research
- Lifestyle Management
- Gluten Free Recipes
- Local Connections with Families
- Gluten Free Socials and Events
- Providing a place where children and be fear free of the food they are eating and just be kiddos.
- Resources For Parents
- Providing examples of ways to help children through school and social situations
- and so much more..
Please support our fundraising for the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.