I'm participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 11 to help support a great cause. In early February, friends of mine, the Marchant family was given the news that their 7 month old daughter Ella would require emergency open heart surgery to save her life. Ella was diagnosed with a rare heart defect called ALCAPA and without surgery was given less than 24 hours to live. Thanks to the miracle team of Doctors, Nurses, and Staff at Boston Children's Hospital, Ella has made it through surgery and on her journey of recovery.
I hope you will consider donating to my fundraising page to help support the children and their families in need of critical health care.
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family support services and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four, outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.