I'm participating in the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital on June 11th because of a little girl named Ella. The doctors and nurses at this gem of a hospital (#1 in pediatrics nine years in a row, located in our own backyard!) saved her life and for that I need to stop (and walk) and say -- THANK YOU! This strong, little fighter is now back home receiving lots of love from her family and friends. For all the other little future fighters of Boston Children's Hospital, stay strong and fight on -- just like Ella!
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family support services and vital services not covered by insurance. Your gift will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not one, but four, outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- and so much more.
Please support my fundraising and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.