I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. As many of you know, Emma has had 3 open heart surgeries at Boston Children's Hospital. I truly believe that she is alive because of the stellar care that they have provided her over the years. As we face another surgery in the coming months, I am reminded of how grateful I am to have access to a world class medical center for her care.
On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.