This year I am dedicating Yoga Reaches Out to my 8 year old goddaughter, Libby. Last year she was diagnosed with Leukemia. Twenty years ago Boston Children's Hospital helped to save our son, Will and today they are saving our sweet Libby.
On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.
With love and gratitude,