On April 10, I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, in order to help raise money for kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. I'll join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world. I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because my friend Heidi's son had life saving surgery there at 13 days old. She organized this team as a way of expressing gratitude for the services they provide to him and their family.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.