Shiv, Karthik and I are participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because we are grateful for the miracles of life and health that are created at Boston Children's Hospital everyday. On April 10, 2022 we will join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children overcoming the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures-Shiv benefited from the life-saving clinical trial he participated in on Omegaven, during his time in the NICU;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more......like a serene mothers' pod for pumping, a family lounge to unwind in the midst of medical appointments and reports...