Hi friends! I'm participating again in the Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. Having three of my own children, I have seen first hand how incredible the doctors and staff are at BCH. They treat families with empathy and respect. I could not be more proud to help gather funds and support for this incredible hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.