Our family, like so many, has greatly benefitted from the expertise and compassionate care provided by Boston Children's Hospital when they took care of this NUT! I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out and on April 10 I will join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga and music, and fundraising locally until then. You can join our team - the SouthCoastYogis and show BCH how much we love them and the kids they care for. You can support by donating from your home, attending a local benefit class (tba) and/or come up to Gillette Stadium with us!
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town (with a BCH satellite clinic right here in Dartmouth) and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.