I am passionate about raising money to support Boston Children's Hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
In 2005, my four year old son was medflighted from Falmouth Hospital to Boston Children’s Hospital in respiratory distress. He was very sick with a narrowed trachea which made it difficult for him to breathe. The team at Children's Hospital took excellent care of him while in the hospital and also with all the follow up tests after he came home. We were able to stay with him the whole time. It was a very stressful time but we felt lucky to have such great care close to home. We are forever grateful to the doctors and nurses and staff for the excellent care he received and he now is a healthy and strong Marine! This hospital treats children from all over the world and I am excited to help support other children and families needing care. Every dollar counts and I appreciate your support.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.