I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
My son dealt with croup and asthma that started as an infant into his elementary years. We were so fortunate to be able to have access to Children's Hospital to help him and us. He needed a basic surgery when he was 3 and again, Children's Hospital was there for us. I have always felt such deep gratitude to be able to rely on the nurses, doctors and all staff at this amazing institution. Please join me in raising money to continue to allow this hospital do what it does best, help children and their families.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.