I owe my life to Boston Children's Hospital and by way of participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, I am giving back. Funds raised help the family whose child is hospitalized, assist with vital services not covered by insurance, and aid in breakthrough research.
On April 10, more than 1,400 yoga practitioners will convene at Gillett Stadium cultivating positive energy through yoga, music, and giving to bring lifesaving answers and hope for the sickest children around the world.
Your donation will:
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.