Hello! We are lucky to have Boston Children's Hospital in our backyard. We are also incredibly grateful that any time we've had to go to Children's it only been for accidents like broken arms and stitches and other minor and manageable illnesses. But there are so many other kids at Children's Hospital that are fighting incredibly trying battles.
I'm participating in a day long yogathon on April 10th, all fundraising efforts go directly to Children's Hospital. See below for the awesomeness your donation will contribute to below.
Thanks so much for your support. Be well!
I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.