I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping pediatric cardiology patients and their families. Our Colin has Connective Tissue Disorder and is being followed by Children's Hospital for this condition, and by cardiology for TAAD syndrome, which could affect his aorta in his later years. At this time Colin is in great health with no concerns or restrictions, however knowing that he can develop TAAD Syndrome is a blessing and we are so thankful that Children's Hospital has identified this and makes sure that he is given the best preventative care possible.
On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 yogis at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.