Please support me as I give back with a combination of 2 things that changed my life - Boston Children’s Hospital and Yoga.
My daughter Annie’s birth came with the shock that she wasn’t breathing and was immediately air-lifted for specialized support from Boston Children’s Hospital neurologists and Brigham & Women’s NICU miracle workers. Several years later, I found yoga as my own medicine and source of healing.
On April 10, I’ll join hundreds of yogis each with a unique story and unified purpose to come together for such a great cause. I greatly appreciate your support raising funds for Boston Children’s Hospital and my participation in this year’s Yoga Reaches Out event.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.