As many of you know, due to chronic back pain, I've discovered and become HUGE FAN of Yoga and Pilates.... Over the years, these have sometimes been the only 2 activities I've physically been able to do. They've been life changing in body, mind and spirit. Being a pediatric OT for 25 years, I'm also an enthusiastic supporter of children!
I've joined the fabulous Heidi Kassner's Team for a day of yoga in support of Boston Children's Hospital. Please help me support BCH by contributing to this amazing place. There is also still time to join Heidi's team and join us!
*Caveat, I had back surgery on 2/14/22, and still may not actually be able to do yoga...regardless I'll be there! Read on for specifics about the fundraiser. And of course, click on the link to donate.
I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.