Hi All,I just raised my goal, please help me reach $1000 to help parents of sick children with costs not covered by insurance, let’s bring them a little joy and make their days easier, it’s not too late and every dollar helps. I have collaborated closely with Children’s hospital during the care of many of my patients, I have witnessed the little extra things they can do to help families navigate such trying times. I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.