I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. I have personally experienced the caring and expertise at Boston Children's Hospital. My son was diagnosed with cancer when he was fifteen years old. We were at Boston Children's Hospital and the Jimmy Fund a lot. The caring and understanding of the professionals at Children's Hospital made a stressful situation a little easier.
On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.