This coming Sunday I am participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon fundraiser benefiting Boston Children’s Hospital. As you know Boston Children’s has been and will continue to be a special place for our family. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world. I hope to offer a slice of what our family has experienced over the last 6 years to families in need.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.