I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, because I am passionate about helping kids and families at Boston Children's Hospital. On April 10, I'll join more than 1,400 participants at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world.
Will you help me reach my fundraising goal with a donation today?
Every dollar I raise funds breakthrough research, family supports, and vital services not covered by insurance through the hospital's Every Child Fund. Your gift will:
* give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
* help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
* fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
* help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
* bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
* provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
* and so much more.
Please support my fundraising - and the children and families at Boston Children's and beyond.