I'm participating in Yoga Reaches Out Yogathon, which supports Boston Children's Hospital.
As some of you may know, I spent time in Boston Children's Hospital in 2009 after receiving brain surgery to correct a brain malformation that caused me unbearable migraines weekly. I am so thankful for the talented doctors & nurses there (shoutout to Neurosurgeon Dr. Smith!) who gave me my life back and helped me live almost completely headache free!
I am lucky to live so close to such a world class hospital that has done so much for me and would love to give back!
On April 23, I'll join a community of more than 1,400 at Gillette Stadium for an inspirational day of yoga, music, and fundraising - all to bring lifesaving answers and hope to the sickest children from around the world by supporting Boston Children's Hospital.
- give children battling the most complex diseases treatments they can't find anywhere else;
- help children in your town and those across the world get a second chance;
- fuel 3,000+ researchers working to find cures;
- help patient-families in crisis with urgent needs, including housing, food and clothing;
- bring crucial care to families through not 1, but 4 outpatient psychiatry clinics;
- provide reiki, yoga and a safe place to simply exhale for families facing the stress of caring for a critically-ill child;
- and so much more.